Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Simple cards.............

Hello
from a very snowy Somerset. Well this weeks cards are simple cards we were not allowed to use any embellishments. So i made 3 very simple thank you cards as i have been poorly and not got round to making my Christmas thank you ones yet!

I stamped and image onto some water coloured card and then coloured in using the lovey Tim Holtz
distressed pens, i used worn lipstick and aged mahogany for the flowers and peeled paint for the leaves. I then cut these out and used the distressed ink pad also T Holtz in brushed corduroy around the edge. I layered them on some kraft card and cut out. I stamped my saying straight onto the card and then stuck the image on. Now normally to finish i would have to put some pearls but i think they still look fab without them.
Keep warm. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Sandra x

5 comments:

  1. Simple but effective,fab cards,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely & effective card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely simple cards sandra, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas thank you cards were beautifully made and I'm sure well received. Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so beautiful, thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete