Saturday, 5 January 2013

Scrapbooking...............

Good Morning
Well i hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a very happy new year to you all.
I love to scrapbook and once i start an album I'm on a misson to get it finished, i love it, it's such a great way to keep you photo's and memories away from the attic! Also makes a lovely gift for a special friend or relation. Anyhow on to my page. I used the 12x12 Twill Time paper from Carolyn Holt Designs that can be purchased at Craft n Stamp along with some other gorgeous papers so why not pop in and have a look.I chose the photo's from a trip with my parents to London. I had lots of flowers that matched the papers so i made some frames layering them around the photo's. Some of them i stamped some i left plain, i added my favourite pearls to the centres. I then stamped a little saying. And finally found some large letters to add the words, i like to used different letters when adding a saying and different colours i think it makes the paper look more interesting. Go on have a go it's so easy and very addictive and great fun.
Hugs Sandra

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandra, and have never thought of stamping on those flowers so thanks for the idea,x

    ReplyDelete