Friday, 4 January 2013

New year, New scrapbook.

Hello everyone to 2013!! Well with the new year here, it means lots of new memories to come, so for my new years resolution I am going to start scrapbooking. I have the paper, the book and all the bits and pieces but I just have never got round to doing it. I have this week started with my first ever page which hopefully will get the ball rolling.




The paper is from Stamp and Craft shop, I have added gems, ribbon and letters. It was a simple one today so anyone can make it.





I love the saying that comes on the paper, it sums up exactly what Lewis means to me :)








Thank you for stopping by. Much Love Sophie x

3 comments:

  1. Aw Sophie,it's so sweet,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sophie. have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh how sweet! young love! fab page xxx

    ReplyDelete