Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Yarn!

Good afternoon, Stamp`N` Crafters,
bit late today with my project, sorry, forgot! lol as its still tuesday its my turn, Angie, to showcase my DT project,
So, i made a christmas card,using wool as an embellishment!
i started with a  dark blue base card, matted silver mirri card onto some christmas design paper from my stash,  diecut, 2 scalloped ovals then added a christmas picture, and stamped a merry christmas (both of which is from my stash!)then added 2 snowflakes and some sparkly stones, then added some glitter glue, around the sentiment,
The lovely Beth & Dave, supply most of what i`ve used on my card, from their lovely shop, Stamp`N`Craft, why not pop in and see whats there!
hope you like it!
angie xx

4 comments:

  1. what a fab idea, might have to pinch this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever use of yarn on this unusual style of card...never disappointed with these fab ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, & different way to use scalloped dies, thanks Angie (why haven't I thought of doing this when I have a picture on my wall using thread & nails which I made as a teenager lol) x

    ReplyDelete