Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Wine bottle tag.....

Helloooooo
So sorry i'm so late with this post, been having computer troubles and just got back on :O0
I decided to make a male wine bottle tag with my bunting. I used the Tim Holtz distressed ink walnut stain and distressed the tag, then stamped some steampunk images over it in black soot and marigold. Then i cut some male papers into triangles and layer on the front, I cut a piece of white card and distressed and stamped an image. I cut some TH cogs out of brown and silver card and stuck them on, finally i distressed 2 cream tags and stamped my greeting and joined with some twine, and punched a circle for the neck of the wine to go through.
Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment. Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. Can I have a glass please :)
    This is fab,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea Sandra, now you can drink that wine, or is it already empty? lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab range of ideas for bunting....this is a fab idea x

    ReplyDelete