Tuesday, 18 December 2012

So how many uses can you think of?


Hi all, well our challenge over at StampnCraft this week is to use card candi but not in the traditonal way and me being the generous person that i am took a different route and saved the easy ones for the other ladies......lol. Oh and yes before you ask i am early with my DT post but have family here next weekend so Angiebabe has kindly swopped days with me.
So i ask,how many ways can you think of using card candi? would love to hear your ideas on this but only polite versions.....lol
Anyway enough of my waffle (can you tell i am feeling better....lol) ,heres my card using card candi and i decided to use it as a stamping surface to make letter embellishments. Just used white card candi and stamped onto them using a mini abc stamp set.


Digi coloured with promarkers
labels 8 & decorative labels 8 nesties
mirri card/paper from stash
white card candi
studio g abc mini stamps

This card is also for my son Peter who will be 20 on Chrismas Eve and has told me he will be 
offically old then hence the image for him as he will be out celebrating with his mates. x

2 comments:

  1. Kay this is a fab idea. Think Peter will love this. Glad your feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete