Friday, 21 December 2012

Christmas Wishes

Hello all, I can not believe how fast Christmas has come. With only this weekend to finish rushing around like a headless chicken to make sure everything is all ready for next week. I am quite lucky I do not have to cook a Christmas dinner as I am going over to the wonderful Sandra's after work Tuesday to have one :D


Well as you can see so far from the brilliant projects so far this week that we are using Card Candi, I had made my sister a card for her giftcard and it needed some finishing touches so I stuck card candi around the outside. I have used the paper and Card Candi from Stamp and Craft. I am using a Saturated Canary image - Latte (which I still have to colour as I haven't made up my mind yet what colours to use)




Thank you for stopping by, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love Sophie x

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of candi to make a frame,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea well done. Let hope i don't burn lunch after drinking too much sherry x

    ReplyDelete