Sunday, 9 December 2012

Bunting Memory Book

Hello,

So this week has been amazing, the DT came up with some inspired uses for bunting, which was great. For my project I decided to make a pet themed mini memory book as I have been meaning to do one for my doggies for ages.

I used 4 pieces of bunting and decorated the pages using papers from DCWV The Pets Stack. I cut out dog themed embellishments using my slice and added pictures of my fluffy muppets. On the last page to go with the bunting theme I used an Inkadinkado bunting alphabet stamp set to create "I love my dogs" bunting.






I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the different ways to use bunting and we have a some bunting packs at Stamp N Craft including scalloped and straight edged sets.

Why not see what other ideas you can think of for using up leftover bunting, let us know if you think up a great project!! Next week we will be using Yarn!!

Take Care Beth XXXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring Beth, That of course was my second choice of project! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you have chosen, bright and colourful with themed patterns....fab
    I bet loads of us could do an album based on the things we love, be that shoes, handbags, chocolate, pets or the countryside.
    I'm sure if you take a trip down to see Beth or a member of her team, you could buy the appropriate scrapbook paper, stamps, inks, stickles and more than a drop of inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete