Thursday, 6 December 2012

Bunting Flag!

Hello, its Thursday, so its me Tanmo!
I decided to turn my bunting on its side and make a flag! My BF Kevmo is really in to cycling and enters some events, so I thought I could stand there at the finish line and cheer him on :)


I inked up the edges of my flag, added some patterned paper, and a white triangle, then die cut some letters on my cuttlebug, stuck them on and added a gem.
I didnt want to go too over board with embellies, but if you were making one for another reason for a girl, you could pile loads on as theres tons of room!
See you next week!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea Tanmo, you could theme them for different events :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see you at the finishing line, waving your brill flag! lol xx

    ReplyDelete