Wednesday, 12 December 2012

And now for something completely different!

Good Morning
Well this weeks project was to see what we could do with yarn, so I thought I'd try something a little bit  different. I'd already had this project in my mind for Christmas so it made me get a move on and have a go. One polystyrene ring, one ball of wool, felt and some pretty embellishments. Wrap the wool around the ring, this is the boring bit but can be done in front of the TV. As long as all the polystyrene is covered then fine I went around mine a couple of times. Then i made some pretty felt flowers and hot glued them to the ring. Finally I glued some pretty embellishments to finish. Really simple but an effective gift. I have already started another! Don't forget to pop into Stamp n Craft and see the gorgeous wool Beth has.
Thanks for taking the time to look. Sandra

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sandra, but like mine better! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore this! Would loook lovely in my newly decorated front room, hint hint!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you are getting one tanmo I want one too or I will sulk lol . It's fabulous Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Well it would have to be red lol

      Delete
    2. Looks fab Sandra - I remember you all buying the polystyrene rings at a playday a few months ago x

      Delete
  5. I got mine already! lol (sticks tongue out!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and completely different from the submissions so far this week....currently my favourite ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete