Sunday, 25 November 2012

Under the sea

Hello,

This week  we have all used the same stamp from Sweet Pea stamps, now I know Sweet Pea Stamps are like marmite you either love them or hate them, but I love them and I think the DT have all done a fabulous job this week and I love that they are all so different.

I went for an underwater bubble theme and I used my slice to cut different sized circles and then used blue and green Adirondack inks with my favourite Dreamweaver brushes to colour the bubbles softly. I them just used a bit of copier paper as a mask to create the illusion of sun in the water.

For the Sweet Pea Koi stamp I stamped the image, using clear Versamark ink, onto a circle of glossy card and then brayered over with the green and blue Adirondack ink.

I used a seahorse mask cut from my slice and a seaweed stamp and then added the obligatory glitter (no card is complete without glitter ;0).




I hope you have enjoyed this weeks cards and tune in next week for Penny Black Stamps!!

Take Care

Beth XXXXX

6 comments:

  1. Sorry ladies.....but this is my favourite.... probably due to the unusual effects...keep crafting crafty folk! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effects you have created and the colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of some fab techniques Beth. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. favouritism i think, Aunty juJu1 lol
    but then again, i love this card too!
    and i agree beth, no card is complete without a bit of glitter! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know I am not a sweet pea lover but I do like marmite but I have enjoyed seeing all of the cards this week. Picking up some ideas & tips along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different to the other cards, but I like it. Fab use of many different techniques

    ReplyDelete