Friday, 16 November 2012

Time just flies by..

Hello it is Sophie here. I hope you have enjoyed the week of Kanban so far. Well today my Kanban set was there loving butterfly toppers, they were on a sheet of acetate which means they are sturdy and lovely to work with.

I had brought a blank clock from Stamp N Craft and covered it in a piece of paper from the North Country stack I brought from Stamp N Craft. Glued three butterflies and a border to the paper and perfect a simple but nice clock ready to be hung in my craft room. I am going to add some Stickles to the snowflakes in future as I ran out yesterday :(



Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Much Love Sophie


13 comments:

  1. love this! well done, it looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, You won the draw on my steampunk ATC from last week email me you address and I will pop it in the post.
    Sandra Woyww @75

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab clock sophie, and well done on winning that prize! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous would make a lovely christmas present xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Clock and so much more depth and substance than other clocks I have seen in a similar style xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Clock and so much more depth and substance than other clocks I have seen in a similar style xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Clock and so much more depth and substance than other clocks I have seen in a similar style xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous altered clock Sophie. Have messaged Sandra to say she has won the atc x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab way to use those lovely butterfliesxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab way to use those lovely butterfliesxx

    ReplyDelete