Sunday, 11 November 2012

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!

Hello,

Well I really enjoyed this weeks theme. I made 5 different cards using my papers. They are all very simple but they were great fun to make which I think is the main thing!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love trees and I have lots and lots and lots of tree themed stamps and other craft supplies, so 3 of my cards have christmas trees on them!!!

For this 6X6 card I cut rectangles of paper and cut them into a triangle. I used a gorgeous red velvet rub on for the star and then then stamped a greeting in the corner.

For this 6X6 Card I embossed the card with the cuttlebug snowflake folder. I used scalloped squares, each smaller than the other and folded into triangles and stuck together to resemble trees. I then cut a greeting out using my lovely Slice machine.

For this 4X4 card I used folded squares to make a tree and then used some of the paper to make graduated banners.  


For this 3X3 card I cut 1cm strips of paper and wove them together to make a background. I stamped the greeting and used Xmas Red Wow glitter embossing powder.

For this 4X4 card I used my wonderful Slice again to cut holly leaves  and a poinsettia in different sizes which I held together with a jewel brad.



 I hope you have enjoyed this weeks creations, I know I have!! I love seeing what the DT come up with and all the creations they make are very inspiring.
 Next week will be using Kanban toppers for our projects, so tune in and see what amazing creations the team come up with!!

Take Care Beth XXX


6 comments:

  1. fantastic collection of cards beth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful selection love the way you have used the paper Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew trees could be so different and interesting!!!
    Great ideas and especially love the paper folding x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have been busy fab collection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,all these from one sheet of paper,very impressive,love the trees,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab Beth, thank you for reminding me to use origami for trees

    ReplyDelete