Thursday, 1 November 2012

meeece!!!

So, its Thurs so its me again!
Here is my House mouse card, the stamp I chose to use is from the set "Snuggle".

I have coloured my little mice in with PM's.
For the brown one I used: Ivory, pastel beige, sandstone, cinnamon and blush.
The one of the right I used all of the warm greys and Ivory on his face.
I used 1st edition papers "blank canvas", a bit of stickles on the flower (diamond), a few pearls, the white card has been embossed through my cuttlbug, and the papers have been scuffed around the edges.
Here is a close up of the flowers, looking all glitzy:



Hope you like my card (I do!) and see you again next week!
xx

6 comments:

  1. aawww its you and kevmo,really cute card,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanmo this is a cute card and like how you did them in different colours makes them pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. The detail upon the flowers is amazing and very eye-catching x

    ReplyDelete