Thursday, 15 November 2012

Lovely Roses

Hello ! Its Tanmo again!
This week I was given the Kanban toppers set - Tea rose Peach.
Now anybody who knows me will know that this is not my style, and I was bit bemused when I got this.
This is the card I made (wonky photo alert):


The pack comes with a sheet of toppers and a back ground sheet.
I used a kraft blank, and added a sheet of swiss dots embossed white, then a strip of the lovely back ground paper with lots of lovely little roses, and a bit of green ribbon, and then popped the topper on.
The only other thing I added my trusty diamond stickles.
Everything used on this card can be bought in stamp and craft.
Thanks for looking

xx

6 comments:

  1. Not my style either Tanmo, but you've done a great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely tanja, well done! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have certainly risen to the challenge with this fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done :0)
    It's always hard when you cannot get enthused by your materials xx

    ReplyDelete