Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Love Love Love

Well it's Wednesday and my Sandra's turn to show you what i've made with my sheet of 12x12 paper. I had the Carolyn Holt paper Primavera Hearts Squared. I Made a simple card using black card and i cut out 4 of the hearts, i then got a black felt pen and put some faux stitching around each heart and each square. I then got my small alphabet stamp set and stamped be in on square, mine in another and love in the other 2 (twice). I then cut out some individual hearts and stuck them down the side of the card. I finished with pearls, and hearts. I then made 2 tags to match one large, one small. Finally i made a milk carton to fill with chocolate hearts. I hope this has given you some good ideas on how to use a 12x12 paper, they are not just for scrapbook's. Most of the items i have used can be bought at Stampncraft at Yeovil. Why not pop in and have a look. Please have a look at the other girls projects. Thanks Sandra

5 comments:

  1. Feeling the love from here Sandra, they are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab creations. Love all three items x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the bag of chocolate hearts sandra! lol
    very creative, are they for me? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly maximised the paper use here Sandra, great items xx

    ReplyDelete