Sunday, 4 November 2012

Love Love Love

Hello,

So this weeks challenge was House Mouse and all the DT members have done a fab job I have to say! I picked the mice from the Love Set, Snuggle Up as this image reminds me of my two lovely doggies who do the exact same pose with each other.





I used Tim Holtz, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink for the background card.
For the greeting panel I used versamark to stamp a line of greetings onto glossy card and brayered over it with the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. I found that Distress Inks work well for brayering but it takes longer to dry. Then I overstamped one of the greetings with Stazon to highlight the words and give a shadow effect.
I also used a resist, brayered background for the Love backing.
I then stamped the mice in Rich Cocoa Memento, as it is softer than Tuxedo Black and coloured the image in with promarkers. As a last touch I used glossy accents in the hearts made by the mice tails to give a little highlight.

I hope you have enjoyed House Mouse week, next week is Papers!!

Take Care Beth XXX

4 comments:

  1. Love that stamp Beth it's so cute and like the way you made the sentiment pop out.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! when did you find time to make that super card! lol
    in your sleep, i expect!
    can`t wait to see what everyones made next week! with the papers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is divine! I may have to get some of the House Mouse stuff! Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete