Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Little Penny Blacks.......

Well it's Wednesday already , how quick the week goes! I thought i would like to show how small stamps can be used on a big card. So i stamped 3 of the cute penny black stamps and cut them out and layered onto orange card and coloured with Pro markers, which Beth has at Stamp n craft , Yeovil. I then made my own background paper with Tim Holtz distressed inks, i used the Peeled Paint and Dried Marigold which are also from Stamp n craft. I then stamped some flowers over the background in the peeled paint ink. I then stuck the images across the card. I cut out some flower pots and stuck them up the side of the card and stamped 2 flowers coming out of the top in Vintage photo distressed ink. I cut out the word Mum in green glitter card and stuck onto the pots. Final finished with my trade mark some orange pearls.
Have a lovely day and don't forget to pop back tomorrow. x

5 comments:

  1. No doubt you fellow crafty folk have worked out my preferences lie with the more complex card, rather than the clean and simple approach..... I wonder if this is a reflection of me?...anyway.....love this card, the textures,inks etc are fab i think i shall be buying some Tin Holz inspired inks :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card sandra, love the little images!
    (did`nt we throw in the word, favouritism! re-the above comment! lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandra, love those flower pots xx

    ReplyDelete