Monday, 12 November 2012

Kanban Toppers

This week we are focusing on Kanban Toppers. 
My son and husband are both cricket mad so this set was ideal for me.
This set comes with 5 toppers and a A4 background sheet. I've made two cards so far with the set.


This card has used  one topper and some of the background card. This topper is a set of three so you could use them individually or like I have in a group. I made the cricket balls by using a circle punch and drawing some white lines on it.


I used one of the larger toppers on a 5 by 7 card. I added some raffia and used the background card too.

I hope you like this two cards.

Kelly x

5 comments:

  1. 2 fab male cards kelly well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for cricket fans x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to have ideas for boys :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two brilliant cards Kelly, just perfect for those tricky masculine cards xx

    ReplyDelete