Saturday, 17 November 2012

Kanban, lotus Blossoms!

good morning bloggers, Angie here, i know its not my usual day, but Kay swapped with me, on tuesday! (thanks Kay!) but as i`m getting better, i don`t get to escape my DT duties! lol
As its Kanban week, i`ve used the lovely `Shaghai nights Lotus Blossom toppers` and made one card,
the card has as its base some cardstock from my stash, with an acetate overcoat, i`ve put the base of one topper onto the white card, then the centre, onto the acetate, lining up, so that it sits in the same place,
then have shaped the lotus flowers and put them underneath on the acetate, the ribbon, i`ve added from my stash, hope you like it,
there is enough left on the sheet to make another card!
why don`t you pop into Stamp`N`Craft, in yeovil, as beth has a lovely selection of Kanban topper sheets!
thanks for looking! xx

5 comments: