Sunday, 18 November 2012

I Want To Ride My Bicycle

Hello,

so this week everyone used die cut toppers or decoupage sheets to make cards and they were all gorgeous designs!

I used a Kanban set with a cycling theme. I wanted a grungy effect to go with the mechanics of the bicycle and so I embossed a 6X6 card blank using the Cuttlebug cogs embossing folder. I then distressed the cog background using Tea Dye Distress ink, to highlight the cogs. I picked one of the cycling toppers from the kit and also distressed it using Tea Dye ink.

I then made a Happy Birthday banner using my new Artemio Click Click machine. This machine is fabulous fun to use and you can buy a variety of different coloured and patterned self adhesive tapes to use with it. The machine and a selection of tapes can be found at Stamp N Craft.




I hope you have enjoyed all the lovely samples this week and next week we will be using the amazing Sweet Pea Stamps.

Take Care

Beth XXXXX

7 comments:

  1. This is a super male card Beth, will have a mosey at machine when in Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Beth!
    Yes Kate, a week of delight awaits you, with the gorgeous Sweet pea stamp! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to see this new machine!
    Great card for men :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Beth. That gizmo is on my must buy list hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the embossed cogs with this topper

    ReplyDelete