Friday, 2 November 2012

House Mouse - Berry.

Hello its Sophie again, I can not believe how quick the last week has gone. But luckily its Friday and time for the weekend to begin. Today I have made a simple but beautiful card using the Autumn - Berry set from House Mouse. I love the stamps available in House Mouse as you can just stamp the image, colour it in and that is all you really need on a card and it looks magical.

So here is my card I have done this week. I decided on a simple card that anyone can make from beginners to experienced crafters. I stamped the image onto white coated card and coloured in using alcohol pens. Cut a piece of scrap card to the size of the card and attached it all together. I added some pearls to two of the corners.


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my post. Please do not forget to check out Stamp N Crafts shop to see the collection of stamps, inks and everything a crafter needs to have.

Enjoy your weekend. Sophie x

7 comments:

  1. Sophie your card is fab and love your colouring of the image. When I zoomed in had to laugh at the naughty mouse breathing garlic on the other one lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie
    Gorgeous card. Fab coluring in. Glad to see some pearls on it as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to get some pro markers and start colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, cute image, your colouring is beautiful.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done sophie, superb colouring in! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG adorable! This is one stamp that I must get! lol so beautiful but with a funny twist. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete