Friday, 9 November 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is.

Hello everyone, I can not believe it is Friday again. Sorry that this one is posted a little late if anyone has been waiting for it as I been under the weather so struggled to get my craft brain in gear :(.

Well this week I had one sheet of 12x12 paper and had to make a project. I wanted to think outside of the box and do something different then a card and was looking on my shelf and saw my small collection of smash books. Perfect because I had loads of new photos from recent holidays and hadn't done anything with them.


I had a lovely paper called Western Hemisphere from The Vintage Workshop's travel scrapbook papers by Paper Adventures.

To make this all you will need is:
12x12 paper. The map was perfect for travel photos
Photos of holiday's
Acetate - I printed the sayings on and glued on top
Tim Holtz tickets
Washi Tape for bottom
Pearls



Thank you all for looking at my blog post. I look forward to seeing what you think.

Much Love Sophie x

6 comments:

  1. Sophie this is a fab idea, love the layout and some lovely photo's. Brilliant use of 12x12 paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, despite feeling pants x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant use of the paper sophie,hope you are feeling better soon,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab scrapbook pages Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages,.love how you've used the paper here xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done sophie, you done good, girl! lol xx

    ReplyDelete