Thursday, 8 November 2012

DCVW xmas card

Hello Peeps! Its me Tanmo again :)
So this week as you might of already guessed, we have been given papers to use.
I had this jolly xmas paper from Die cuts with a view:

Rather than keep the paper as one sheet, I split it down in to elements. I cut the strip from the middle and used that, and also the square with the 25 on it. And then I cut atound the poinsetta and used that as an embellie:

Sorry about the awful pic, we are decorating here this week and all my furniture from downstairs has been wedged in upstairs and I couldnt get near my desk with the nice light!
Any who, other itens used were: Inkadinkadoo "fa la la la la mini". Coloured with PM's as usual, and a few gems and a blob of stickles.
See you all next week.
xxx

8 comments:

  1. fab idea and this is such a cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done tanja, an all that decorating too!
    brill card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love what you did with the paper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geest way to use papers like these, I usually look at them, think a but, then move on lol xx

    ReplyDelete