Sunday, 28 October 2012

Snowy Scene

Hello,

So it is my turn to use the amazing Chocolate Baroque stamps in a project. There are so many gorgeous stamps to choose from it was very hard to decide, but as soon as I saw the house scene in the Hearth and Home set an idea popped into my head.

I have been playing around with tiles a lot recently (we had a decorating tiles workshop) and so I wanted to do a snowy scene with the house.


The tile I used was glossy so it was very difficult to photograph, but hopefully you can see the snowstorm effect surrounding the house scene.

I hope you have enjoyed our first week with the DT and I want to say a big thank you to all of the ladies for the great work they have produced! Keep checking for more amazing projects from the team next week we will be concentrating on House Mouse!

Take Care Beth XXX

3 comments:

  1. Loving the tile Beth, so different and love the snowstorm, makes me want to shiver x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tile Beth, fantastic snow storm too, we have all enjoyed our first DT week, and look forward to showing off our projects for next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea using a tile Beth :0) x

    ReplyDelete