Saturday, 27 October 2012

'Sing your song' and some sparkle

Hi all its me Incy aka Kay . Well its my day for posting my weekly DT card/project for StampnCraft and after a very long week at work really enjoyed unwinding by making my card last night and playing crafting in my craft room.
'sing your song' image & greeting chocolate baroque stamps
coloured with promarkers & peeled paint distress ink
background stamp 'en francais' stampin up
card and pearls from stash
dovecraft glitter glue
labels 2 & 8 nestabilities
kraft card blank

Our theme this week was to use a Chocolate Baroque stamp and Beth stocks a large range of this at the shop and its well worth a trip over . Its my first time as a DT member and so far so good :)
Looking forward to spending my week off hiding in my craft room,thanks for popping by,x

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas card Kay love the shades of green Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moody christmas card kay lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, but think i spot a mistake!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image and a fab effective layout. Congrats on your DT position. Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card kay, you`re certainly coming out of your box! and being more adventurist and inky, i like it! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Kay, beautiful card, love the bird & a lovely layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous. love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really interesting take on Christmas :0)

    ReplyDelete