Monday, 29 October 2012

House Mouse

Today is the beginning of the House Mouse week. 
The DT are all going to be using the House Mouse stamps in lots of different ways.
I chose to use the stamps called Love / Snuggle up.
I thought this image could be use for all different occasions.
I chose to make mine using a summer theme. Despite it getting colder I thought I'd brighten us all up.
Here is my card


You can find these stamps at Stamp N Craft in Yeovil, Somerset.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see Angie's creation.

Kelly x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, this is such a cute card, love the cheerful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card kelly glad to see you used some pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant bright card kelly, just what we need to cheer us up! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use pro markers for the colouring; it looks really effective and professional....amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Kelly, love the design
    pam

    ReplyDelete