Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Have a mice day..................

Well today is my day sandra to show you all the card I've made from my chosen House Mouse stamp.The stamp is from the Autumn Leaves set. I've stamped the imaged and coloured using promarkers. Layered and matted on to coloured card. Then using the Tim Holtz Autumn Gatherings die, i cut loads of leaves in the coloured card and just glued them randomly over the image. I then stamped Have a mice day  and mounted on to card with foam pads.
Don't forget Beth from Stampncraft  at Yeovil sells the gorgeous House Mouse Stamps and Promarkers.
Thanks for taking the time to look. Sandra x

8 comments:

  1. such a adorable card sandra,love how you have matched the image to the diecut flowers,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. think you mean leaves kay! lol
    fantastic autumnal card sandra! love the colours you`ve used too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Sandra, nice colours and loving the diecut leaves. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card. I love House Mouse and you made them come alive. Almost makes me want to get out and rake our leaves into a big pile and then jump into it...but then, at my age, I'd probably be hauled away in an ambulance. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very cute, ilove the leaves tumbling about! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, I particularly like your leaf colouring!! Thanks for popping in to see me today, Cindy

    ReplyDelete