Friday, 26 October 2012

Classic Snowy Christmas House

Hello everyone it is Sophie here, Well it is time for my weekly blog post and today I have made my card in a nice Christmas theme again as with less then two months to go I feel it makes everyone in the mood. For my card today I cut a piece of North Country collection paper to fit on a blank card. I stamped my Chocolate Baroque stamp of the house (unsure of the name sorry) onto card and coloured in using my alcohol pens and also applied stickles diamond and crystal to create a snow effect. Once the stickles had dried I applied Frayed Burlap distress ink around the image and stuck the image onto the card with foam pads.


Thank you for looking at my post.
Much Love Sophie x

6 comments:

  1. Sophie this is gorgeous There is so much glitter really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sparkle sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images, and your colouring just gets better and better! also loving the sparkly roof! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav, sparkles! great card sophie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the seasonal sparkles :0) xx

    ReplyDelete