Thursday, 25 October 2012

2 little birdies....

Morning! Well, its Thursday so that means it my turn today. And if you are wondering who I am, its me Tanmo :)
The stamp set I chose to use from Chocolate Baroque is "Live out Loud"


I stamped the birds in black ink, and then coloured with distress inks. I used tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans. I stamped the word Cherish in the tumbled glass, and added every moment over the top of it in black.
Hopefully you can see in this next pic a bit more of the detail:

I added diamond stickles to the birds wings, and embossed the moon (or sun depending on your colour scheme) with a shimmer embossing powder.
I then mat and layered the image on to a couple of different card stocks and added it to the base card.
All of the supplies apart from the word stamps are available from Beth at Stamp N Craft.
Thanks for looking

xxxx


12 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous tanmo,love how you have matched the greeting and highlighted parts of the stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card I love the way you've embossed the moon/sun and the colour is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, Tanja, nice bit of sparkle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanmo, its a lovely card, great sentiment, great image xx LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love choc baroque!!!!!! I have not used them for ages. Your work has inspired me to get them out and have a go!!! A Beautiful card and a lovely blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunner Tanja. I love how you have stamped the sentiment in the 2 colours
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous x love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tanmo, love the colours and it's a great stamp, I love how you've done the sentiment too.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Tanmo, popped over from Docrafts aka DIGGER!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. just testing re word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the ink xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the textures on this card xx

    ReplyDelete