Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Promarker Colours - Blond hair

Hello,

I love my Letraset Promarkers and I think they are amazing pens but they can take some getting used to. I have found that if you just play around with them you can get some really amazing results. I have been experimenting with hair and skin colours to try and find some nice combinations and I thought I would share what I have found so that you can try it at home.

Today I have been doing different shades of blond.




Platinum Blond - Buttercup and Ivory


Pale Blond and Brown - Buttercup, Tan and Ivory


Straw Blond - Tulip Yellow, Buttercup and Ivory

Yellow Blond - Gold, Tulip Yellow and Ivory
Dark Blond - Honeycomb, Gold, Tulip Yellow, Tan and Buttercup




I hope you enjoy experimenting with your colouring and we stock Promarkers in single pens in our shop and I also run a regular Colouring With Promarkers workshop if you struggle to get the best from your pens.

Take Care Beth XX




No comments:

Post a Comment