Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Gorjuss - The Snowman Christmas Card

Hello,

We have had a big delivery of Gorjuss stamps and decoupage arrive, as the supplier is discontinuing the range. So I thought I would share a Christmas card made using The Snowman set.

I really like the Gorjuss range of stamps and they are great for colouring in with Promarkers. The Snowman doesn't need a lot of colour as he is already white but using cool grey 1 and 2 with fine tips gives a nice almost sketched effect.

I cut a circle from glitter paper to give the effect of a snowglobe and a north pole using my slice and then cut a base freehand. I then stamped snowflakes (big one from the snowman set), using moonlight white brilliance ink onto black card as a background.




I hope you like my Gorjuss Snowman.

Take Care Beth XX

1 comment: