Friday, 14 September 2012

Fun with Mica Masks (1)

Good Morning,

Today I wanted to start a series of posts for different ways to use your Mica Masks.  I love Mica Masks and there are so many ways to play with them!

We have some lovely designs in the shop and as I am such a fan of Steampunk I thought I would start with COGS!!

I have also been playing around with Zentangle and I thought the Cogs mask would be perfect as a template for some relaxing tangling.

I did 3 different styles, the first one I filled in every possible space but I thought the cogs got a bit lost. Then I tried just tangling the bits behind the cogs, but that looked a bit bare. SoI did another where I tangled all the cogs with the same pattern with different patterns behind them and decided I liked the first one best, typical!





I hope you get some time to tangle as it is a great way to let your mind wander and wash away any stress!

Take Care Beth XX

1 comment:

  1. great fun wednesday eve doing zentangle but i only did one square to beths 3 - very relaxed by the end of the evening - must learn to zentangle faster - would never have thought to use the masks if beth hadn't shown me - thanks beth

    ReplyDelete