Thursday, 6 September 2012

Beaded Peacock Necklace

Hello Crafters,

Today I wanted to share a necklace I designed and made for my very good friend Sarah, for her 40th birthday.

She is a big fan of all things peacock and as her party was based around this theme,  I decided to make her a peacock beaded necklace.

I looked for peacock patterns but couldn't find any so I came up with this design specifically for her. The necklace is beaded using Miyuki seed beads from Stamp N Craft, in gorgeous peacock colours.





Hope you like my peacock necklace, Take Care

Beth xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure Sarah loved it, it is lovely and such fab colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning - and no pattern to follow - clever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog bloghopping. What a stunning necklace I love it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete