Tuesday, 16 August 2011

New Products!

We have had some lovely new products arrive, I particularly like the new Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) 12 X 12 Paper stacks, each with 48 pages.
Royal Garden is a peacock themed paperstack with glossy paper and very detailed gold foiling. The colours are very vibrant and the quality is of a very high standard.











Immortal Love is perfect for those Twilight fans with a muted colour scheme with flashes of red. It has thermographic glitter on most of the pages and is a beautiful stack.










Lady Couture is a Parisian styled stack with elegant ladies, damask designs and animal prints with a natural tone colour scheme.










The Performance stack is based around music and has pages with musical notes, piano keyboards, violins and other musical instruments.














We also have some Debbi Moore Cd Roms including Fairyland and Angelland which are gentle cartoon stye in pretty muted pastel shades, the Art Deco Paris Cd, the Venitian Cd and more.

Some new Nellie Snellen clear stamps have arrived which feature Dawn. Dawn is a vey sweet little girl who would look lovely coloured with pro markers. (I may have to get some myself and make some samples up!)














We are always getting in new stock so keep your eyes peeled as I will be keeping the blog updated, I will also be adding tips and projects. If you would like got see something in particular demonstrated I will do my best to add it to the blog.

Ta Ta for now Beth XX

3 comments:

  1. More tempting goodies - those papers look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I really want the Royal Garden, but it looks too nice to use ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall be popping down later today to have look at your new 'goodies'

    Anne

    ReplyDelete